Edmonton’s southern neighbour has plenty going on during the winter months, including a bustling shopping district and gorgeous outdoor attractions. As you discover more about the region, share any pictures with them on Instagram for a chance to be featured by using #DiscoverLeducRegion or tagging them @discoverleduc.
Here are some family-friendly winter activities they shared on the Discover Leduc Region website.
- Hills in Leduc: “Mt. Leduc” (west end of Aileen Faller Park) + Corinthia Park‘s toboggan hill + Doris Smith Park‘s toboggan hill
- Hills in Devon: Devon Golf Course‘s toboggan hill + toboggan hill behind the houses on Michigan Street + Highwood Hill in Highwood Park
- Click HERE to learn about the City of Leduc’s ice surfaces (including which ones are open)
- Click HERE to view the City of Leduc’s outdoor ice skating map
- Did you know New Sarepta has it’s first ODR in over 10 years? Check it out!
- Click HERE to learn about the Town of Devon’s four outdoor skating rinks
- Fred John’s Park walking trails
- Telford Lake walking trails
- Voyageur Park walking trails
- Click HERE for a map of the City of Leduc’s Multiway Trail System