Founded in 1972, Mikado Sushi & Robata was the first Japanese restaurant to open in Edmonton! They now have three locations across the city to serve locals and visitors fresh sushi, sashimi, and more.
- Fresh fish is flown in weekly from Tsukiji, Japan (the world’s largest fish market), California, Nova Scotia, and the B.C. Coast.
- They use genuine Robata grills imported from Japan to prepare juicy and tender meats, seafood, and vegetables at high temperatures.
- Sushi and Sashimi Combos like the Coast to Coast special served on a wooden boat.
- Build-your-own Bento Box, with customer’s choice of sushi or sashimi, tempura, chicken teriyaki, and more—served with sunomono, miso soup, edamame, and rice.
- Gluten-free menu that includes soup, tapas, sushi, grilled fish, rolls, and dessert.