From November 27 to January 3, True Start Foundation will be transforming over 115,000 sq feet of campground into a stunning and breathtaking holiday light display to look at from the warmth of your own vehicle. This event is a family-friendly, socially distanced event. Fun for everyone and their dog!
The Winter Wonder Forest is Edmonton’s enchanted drive-thru holiday light experience. It is 38 days of magic and enchantment this holiday season—and with the many activities listed on the Winter Wonder Forest Activities Calendar, no two nights are the exact same. All activities are included in the cost of a Car Pass, which is just $30 per car. (This excludes the special New Year’s Event. Details to come later.)
You can see things like:
● Dancing Light Displays,
● Ice Sculptures,
● Wood Carvings,
● Elves working in the Winter Wonder Forest.
You can participate from the comfort and safety of your car by:
● Driving up to Santa (and, on Saturdays, Mrs. Claus. and the Reindeer as well!).
● Driving through the Edmonton Food Banks display and dropping off food for families in need this year.
● Listening to Rudolph’s Radio Station in your car as you tour the park.
● Rolling down your window and listening to the Musical Performers from the performance stage as you drive by.
All proceeds from this holiday event go towards supporting True Start Foundation‘s various initiatives, such as the Covid Relief Fund, with a dollar of every ticket sale going back to Snow Valley’s CIP Fund.